CANCELLED - 2018 TJFS Sugar Bowl IFSA Junior Regional 1*
ATTN: Due to current conditions, this event has been CANCELLED as of 2/1/2018. The snowpack is simply too wet and the safety concern is such that the event organizer has decided to cancel the competition.
- Athletes who have registered for the original TJFS Sugar Bowl dates will have their registration transferred to the new dates.
Athletes who are unable to attend the rescheduled dates of February 2-4 may request a refund. Refunds will be processed minus the $45 processing fee.
- Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
- Athlete Check-in: TBA
- Inspection Date: Inspection will occur each morning before the start of competition.
- Event Date: RESCHEDULED TO: Feb 3-4, 2018 *** This will be a ONE RUN comp*** 12-14 athletes will run Saturday, 15-18 athletes will run Sunday.
- Event Price: TBA
Sugar Bowl hosts the first stop on the Tahoe Junior Freeride Series 2018 regional series. Sugar Bowl's high elevation, deep snow, and iconic big mountain terrain set the stage for this showdown of the top junior athletes from the greater Tahoe area.
For assistance with any issue regarding registration or general event inquiries, please contact the individual listed below under Event Contact.
- Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Refunds will be issued up to Friday two weeks before the first day of competition. There is a $45 processing fee. After that date refunds will not be issued.
- After the Friday two weeks before the first day of competition, there will be no refunds, unless due to injury. A doctor’s note is required.
- There is a $45 processing fee for all refunds including injury.
- Due to event cancellation, refunds will be issued minus $45 processing fee.
- In the instance of a rescheduled event, registration fee goes toward the rescheduled date. If you can’t make the rescheduled date you will be issued a refund minus the $45 processing fee. The request must be made 7 days prior to the first day of competition for that event.
- If your division is not able to compete you will be issued a refund minus $45 processing fee.
- There will be no refunds to any athlete given the opportunity to take at least one run.
- If the competition goes to a one day event due to weather or hazardous conditions as determined by the competition jury there are no refunds.
- If a competitor chooses to compete only one day of the three day competition, the fee still stands at the three day price.
|Divisions:||Skiing & Snowboarding: 12-14 & 15-18|
|IFSA Series Event Level:||IFSA Junior Regional 1*|
|Registraton Opening Date:||Registration will open on the TJFS Website on Tuesday, December 19th at 7:00 PM MST
|Event Registration Link:||CLICK HERE TO REGISTER|
|Lift Tickets Offers:||Athlete: $45
Coach: $ TBD