L200 Coach Course
IT IS MANDATORY
THAT ALL COACHES SEEKING ACCESS TO COMPETITION VENUES
AND DISCOUNTED LIFT TICKETS HAVE A VALID IFSA COACH
MEMBERSHIP AND CURRENT L100 COACH CERTIFICATION.
L100 CERTIFICATION IS GOOD FOR TWO YEARS.
L200 CERTIFICATION IS GOOD FOR THREE YEARS.
IT IS MANDATORY
FOR COACHES TO REGISTER ON THE DRIVEN FOR ANY EVENT THEY PLAN TO ATTEND.
THERE ARE NO REGISTRATION FEES, HOWEVER REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR
COACHES TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE VENUE OR ENJOY TICKETING BENEFITS.
***Coaches MUST have held a L100 Coach Certification for at least one year prior to enrolling in the L200 training course.***
L200 On-Snow Courses for the 2020-2021 Season
At this time, we are determining viability of 2021 L200 On-Snow Courses.
Updates will be provided by email.
UPDATE Nov 10, 2020: We currently have a L200 Coach Course scheduled at Mad River Glen in Vermont. Eastern L200 certification on-snow course will occur on Thursday and Friday February 4-5, 2021 at Mad River Glen.
IFSA L200 Coach Certification - Mad River Glen
Dates: Feb. 4th - 5th, 2021
Registration Link: TBA
To locate the L200 Online Coursework: See Below
Meeting Room: TBA
Trainees: 6 - 8 Max
Meeting Time: 8:00 AM
To purchase an IFSA Coach's membership, the L100 or L200 Coach's Training course MUST have been completed within the last two years. Once you complete L100 or L200 training, a password will be provided to permit you to purchase an IFSA coach's membership. To locate the training course, see the information below.
Accessing L200 Coach Certification
- The cost for the L200 on-snow clinic is $200 (this secures a venue, compensates trainers, and funds the necessary insurance coverage)
- Coach must have held L100 certification for 1 year
- To earn L200 certification you must have current first aid and CPR training.
- You must have completed a Level 1 Avalanche course.
- You must complete the L200 online coursework (see below) and attend an On-Snow clinic.
- On-Snow clinic dates for 2021 are coming soon!
Accessing L200 Coach Online Coursework
Step One: You must have completed L100 certification to begin L200 training
Step Two: Log in to Schoology using the appropriate link below
Step Three: Enter L200 Coach Certification Access Code - V6GX-8W44-H394Q
Step Four: Complete online coursework for L200 Certification
Step Five: Register for one of our L200 On-Snow Clinics below to complete certification. Registration links will be provided via email to coaches with active IFSA Memberships.
1. To access venues, you MUST have current L100 or L200 training
2. To access venues, you MUST have a 2020 IFSA Coach Membership RENEW HERE
3. Please take care of this business prior to the competition season by Dec 31st help us with our workload! Coach Membership pricing will GO UP on Jan 1.
4. Is your team registered with us? CLICK HERE
5. Review the COVID-19 Competition Guidance - CLICK HERE
6. Review and understand the IFSA Junior Series Athlete Handbook - CLICK HERE
7. Review and understand the Junior Series rule changes - COMING SOON!
8. Check out our Freeride Jobs board - CLICK HERE
9. Review the updated venue inspection policy and terrain enhancement rules with your team. In response to feedback and observation, these policies have been updated and will be implemented in 2020. (Sections 2.4 and 2.5 in the Jr Series Handbook)
10. Please make sure you and your team's families have designated IFSA for free donations on AmazonSmile - CLICK HERE
11. Have an absolutely LEGENDARY Freeride season!