2023 Monarch Mountain IFSA Junior 2* Regional 12-14 only
PARENTS: YOU MUST E-SIGN THE FOLLOWING WAIVER WITHIN 24 HOURS OF COMPLETING REGISTRATION!
- Be patient for the waiver to load
- Parent/Guardian complete the waiver as "I am an adult that will be participating with minors to sign for"
ALL IFSA FREERIDE EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added as soon as our Event Organizing partner provides information to the IFSA Administrative Team.
Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits
or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
- It is mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend.
- It is mandatory for coaches to have an active IFSA Coach Membership and hold current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, Contact Us.
ATTENTION ATHLETES AND PARENTS
☞ Review the IFSA Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors and helmets are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s)
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
☞ It is MANDATORY for athlete competitors to have a CERTIFIED IFSA COACH with a current IFSA Coach Membership
☞ Please review the 2023 IFSA Junior Series Changes prior to registering for this event: CLICK HERE
Athlete Check-in: 7:30AM
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: 8:15AM
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Date: Feb 24
Divisions: Skiers and snowboarders
Age Categories: 12-14
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration Opens: Thursday, December 15 @ 8:00 PM MST
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/41726013468?#b1
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $100
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2023 Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to register.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership.
Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
Ticket Deals: Adult - $64, Teen (13-17) - $54, Junior (7-12) - $44 (+$5 RFID)
To purchase, use this link to login for the IFSA Big Mountain Event: https://shopskimonarch.com/e-commerce/grplogin.aspx
- Username- E-IFSA
- Password- Monarch2122!
Once logged in, you must set the date on the calendar to February 22nd, 23rd, or 24th, to see the items available for sale. Keep in mind that only 3-day discounted tickets are available for sale on the 22nd. 1-day and 2-day tickets are only available on the 23rd, and only 1-day tickets are available on the 24th.
All these tickets are set up to be picked up at the Pickup Boxes. Once purchase online, you will receive an email with a QR code for pick up.
Lodging Deals: TBA
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven. You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2023 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
For all IFSA Junior Freeride Events, the event refund policy is established by the Event Organizer.
MONARCH MOUNTAIN CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date unless doctor provides verification of a postive Covid-19 test.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
- A 50% refund will be provided if the event is forced to cancel due to local health regulations or restrictions
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued. To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.