2018 TJFS Squaw | Alpine IFSA Junior National 2*
RESULTS - CLICK HERE
The Tahoe Freeride Squaw/Alpine Junior National event is a cornerstone of Tahoe area junior big mountain competition. Featuring some of the best freeride terrain and competition venues in the US, Squaw/Alpine offers the opportunity for the top junior athletes to showcase their talent.
FOR LATEST UPDATES, CHECK THE TJFS WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
- Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
- Athlete Check-in: February 22 from 9:00-11:30 AM and 3:00-5:00 PM
- Inspection Date: TBA
- Event Date: Feb 23-25, 2018
- Event Price: $190
For assistance with any issue regarding registration or general event inquiries, please contact the individual listed below under Event Contact.
The comp will be at Squaw Valley and the Division Schedule will be as follows:
Friday, February 23- Qualifier
All Snowboard Divisions
Saturday, February 24 - Qualifier
Sunday, February 25
Finals for All Divisions
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- You may cancel your registration up to two weeks prior the first day of the event.
- There is a $45 cancellation fee.
- Within two weeks no refunds are issued unless due to injury.
- Injury refunds will also have a $45 cancellation fee.
- If the event is cancelled for any reason, there will be a $45 processing fee for all refunds as long as the competition has not begun.
|Divisions:||Skiing & Snowboarding: 12-14 & 15-18|
|IFSA Series Event Level:||IFSA Junior National 2*|
|Registraton Opening Date:||Pre-Qualified Athletes: Dec 3-6, 2017
Team Quota Athletes: Dec 8-10, 2017
Open Registration: Dec 12, 2017 @ 7:00 PM MST
|Event Registration Link:||CLICK HERE TO REGISTER|
|Lift Tickets Offers:||Athlete: $55