2021 Snowbird Vol. 3 IFSA Junior Regional 2*
This 2021 Series event is subject to change!
We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added promptly, as it is made available to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
THIS IS A ONE-DAY, ONE-RUN EVENT.
IF YOU REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT, YOU WILL COMPETE ON MARCH 17th, 2021
FYI: Snowbird Vol. 1 and Snowbird Vol 2 will take place on March 15th and March 16th
respectively and are considered SEPARATE EVENTS.
DO NOT REGISTER FOR MORE THAN THREE EVENTS THIS SEASON.
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of a 2021 IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- New for 2021: it will now be mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
☞ Review the 2020-2021 IFSA Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s).
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
Athlete Check-in: TBA
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: TBA
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: March 17
Divisions: Skiing, Snowboarding
Age Categories: U12, 12-14, 15-18
Athlete Cap: 95
Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
ATTN: REGISTRATION PRIORITY WILL BE AWARDED TO INTERMOUNTAIN REGION ATHLETES.
Intermountain Region athletes with a current IFSA 2021 Athlete Membership will be emailed an access passcode prior to 12:00 PM MST on Friday, January 29th. Intermountain athletes should renew or purchase thier membership BEFORE midnight on Jan 28th if they want to be included in our email blast.
INTERMOUNTAIN REGION Registration
- OPENS: Friday, January 29, 2021 @ 8:00 PM MST
- CLOSES: Intermountain Priority Registration will close Sunday, Jan 31, 2021 @ midnight MST
- Registration Link: Click Here
- Passcode: PASSCODES WILL BE EMAILED TO ALL INTERMOUNTAIN ATHLETES ON THE MORNING OF FRIDAY, JAN 29th - PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL US TO ASK IF THE PASSWORDS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT, we'll just respond with a link to this webpage.
- If you haven't received a passcode by 12:00 PM MST on the 29th, contact us.
GENERAL IFSA COMMUNITY Registration
FEB 3 UPDATE: There is a *SMALL* number of spots available to out-of-region riders.
- Registration OPENS: Friday, Feb 5, 2021 @ 8:00 PM MST
- There is a high liklihood that if you sign up, you will end up on the waitlist
- Passcode to access event is: REGULATOR
- Registration Link: Click Here
Event Registration Price: $100
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2021 Membership.
- Athlete tickets: $60 onsite
- Parent tickets: $80 onsite
- Coaches MUST register via The Driven (link above) to qualify for discounted tickets and venue access.
- COACH TICKETS: L100 or L200 Certified Coaches w/active 2021 IFSA Coach Memberships qualify for lift tickets based on the parameters below. They MUST be registered for the event on The Driven. You will ONLY qualify for ticketing benefits and venue access if you register for the event.
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
- The Cliff Lodge: $299 + taxes & resort fee or West/lower village condos or lofts for $619 + taxes & resort fee
March 12-18, 2021 Rooms are non refundable within 14 days When calling Snowbird Reservations, mention IFSA Junior Comp Week - 1-800-232-9542
SNOWBIRD CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
- A 50% refund will be provided if the event is forced to cancel due to local health regulations or restrictions
TBA upon completion of event