NEW! 2022 Copper Mountain IFSA Junior Regional 2*
Copper Mountain requires masks in all indoor spaces. Employees of Copper Mountain are vaccinated.
Please review their health and wellness policies before registering or attending this event.
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of an IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- It is mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
PLEASE VISIT THE ROCKY MOUNTAIN FREERIDE SERIES WEBPAGE FOR MORE INFO:
Competition Date: Feb 5-6, 2022
Divisions: Skiing & Snowboarding
Age Categories: 12-14 & 15-18
February 5- Saturday SKI ONLY, ages 12-18
February 6- Sunday SNOWBOARD ONLY, ages 12-18
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration for SNOWBOARD DIVISIONS:
OPENS: Thursday December 16, 2021 @ 7:00 PM MST
Registration Link for SNOWBOARD DIVISIONS: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/40740124569
- Registration for SKI DIVISIONS:
OPENS: Thursday December 16, 2021 @ 8:00 PM MST
Registration Link for SKI DIVISIONS: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/40802134578
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $100
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2022 Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership.
Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven.
You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2022 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
- If available, lodging discounts will be listed here when made available by the Event Organizer.
To be decided by the Event Organizer.
Policy TBA at this time.