2022 Big Sky U12 Championship - U12 ONLY
This 2022 Series event is subject to change!
We continue to face uncertainty about event viability due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added as soon as our Event Organizing partner provides information to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding with these ongoing challenges.
Please review the health and safety plan for
Big Sky Resort before you register for this event:
This championship crowns U12 athletes with our U12 Championship title.
For information please refer to the IFSA Junior Athlete Handbook.
PEEP THE TERRAIN
Any IFSA athlete in the U12 Age Category who has participated in at least one IFSA-sanctioned event in 2022 is welcome to attend our U12 Championship at Big Sky. Note that spaces are limited, so registration will be offered first come, first seved. Check back here for details and updates.
As a courtesy reminder, we do not advise booking travel before your invitation has been confirmed.
TENTATIVE Competition Schedule - Subject to Change
April 3 - U12 Check-in / Inspection Day
April 4 - U12 Qualifiers
April 5 - U12 Finals / U12 Awards
April 6 -10 IFSA North American Championship for 12-18 Athletes
For all IFSA Junior Freeride Events, the event refund policy is established by the Event Organizer.
BIG SKY CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date unless a doctor verifies a positive Covid-19 test.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
- A 50% refund will be provided if the event is forced to cancel due to local health regulations or restrictions
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued.
To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.