2021 TJFS Stop 1: Squaw Valley IFSA Junior Regional 2*
This 2021 Series event is subject to change!
We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added promptly, as it is made available to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please see the Tahoe Freeride website for up-to-date information: https://www.tahoefreeride.org/event-schedule-2021.html
PLEASE SEE TAHOE FREERIDE EVENT PAGE FOR DETAILS
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of a 2021 IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- New for 2021: it will now be mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
☞ Review the 2020-2021 IFSA Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s).
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: 6 pm the day prior to competition. Friday 2/5 at 6pm PST, Sat 2/6 at 6 pm. Additional information provided as needed each morning of competition.
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
- Sat 2/6 (12-14 Age Categories)
- Sun 2/7 (15-18 Age Categories)
REVISIONS for groups and categories may be required. Should a group need to be moved from one day to the other, standard cancellation policy will apply.
Divisions: Skiing, Snowboarding
Age Categories: 12-14, 15-18
Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
ATTENTION: Event registration will be password protected and access will be granted to FAR WEST athletes ONLY. The password will be sent to FAR WEST registered coaches and athletes 1 hour before event registration.
- Registration OPENS:Thursday January 21, 2021 at 6:00 PM PST
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/7192014578
Event Registration Price: $135
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2021 Membership.
Parents: $69 (limited to 1 per athlete ticket)
A lift ticket purchase information link will be sent via email to registered athletes prior to competition.
TAHOE FREERIDE Refund and Cancellation Policy
TJFS|Tahoe Freeride schedules, organizes and executes events, provides various types of insurance, maintains regional rankings, and advocates for Freeride athletes in the Far West Region of IFSA. The following event refund and cancellation policy applies to all age groups of registered athletes for both Junior Regional 2* and Junior National 3* event.
● There is a $45 processing fee for all refunds including for reasons of injury or illness.
● Refunds minus the processing fee will be issued up until midnight 10 days before the first day of competition, after that date refunds will not be issued unless due to injury or COVID-19 illness. A Doctor’s note will be required .
● Should event cancellations occur, a refund will be issued minus the $45 processing fee.
● In the instance of a rescheduled event, your original registration fee goes toward the rescheduled date. If you can’t make the rescheduled date you will be issued a refund minus the $45 processing fee. The request must be made 7 days prior to the first day of competition for that rescheduled event.
● If your division is not able to compete you will be issued a refund minus $45 processing fee.
● There will be no refunds to any athlete given the opportunity to take at least one run.
TBA upon completion of event