2019 Mad River Glen's Ryan Hawks Memorial IFSA FWQ 2*
- Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
- Athlete Check-in
Friday March 7: 4-5 pm on Molly Starks’ Balcony - 3rd floor of Basebox Lodge
Saturday March 8: 7 to 8:30 PM in General Stark’s Pub –2nd floor of Basebox Lodge
- Inspection Date
Saturday March 8: 9-10 am
Sunday March 9: 9-10 am
- Event Date: March 9-10, 2019
- Event Price: $60
On Saturday the event will take place on Gazelle located off the top of the Sunnyside Double Chair. On Sunday the event will move over to Lift Line starting just below mid-station on the fabled Single Chair.
Competitor Check-in – Competitors can check in on either Friday afternoon or on Saturday morning
· Friday March 8: From 4-5 pm on Molly Stark’s Balcony on 3rd floor of Basebox Lodge
General Stark’s Pub is open for dinner including the legendary MRG Fish Friday from 4-8 PM – Join Us!
· Saturday March 9: 7:30 to 8:30 AM in General Stark’s Pub in Basebox Lodge
Mandatory Competitor Meetings
· Saturday – 8:45 am – Mandatory Safety Meeting
· Saturday - 4:30 PM Final Cut Announcement on the Single Chair Loading Deck
· Sunday – 8:45 am - Mandatory Safety Meeting
· Saturday from 9-10 am
· Sunday from 9-10 am
· Saturday – 11 am
· Sunday – 11 am
· Sunday 4:30 PM on the Single Chair loading deck
Venue Inspection Information
· Venue inspection is mandatory for all athletes at all event.
· During inspection, athletes must be aware of everyone else around them.
· On the day of competition athletes must have an opportunity to have access to the competition venue to inspect the terrain and features within the venue. If the venue must be changed or altered significantly, after the initial venue inspection, athletes must have an opportunity for another inspection.
· Slow riding/skiing is mandatory during venue inspection.
· The technical director and/or head judge may disqualify a competitor from the competition for riding fast or recklessly during inspection.
· Athletes may not practice, session or rehearse a line during inspection or jump/drop any features within the venue boundary.
· In blind areas it is advised that athletes verbally announce themselves to make others aware of their presence and intended next move/position.
· Athletes are to be respectful of fellow athletes, coaches, and officials during inspection.
· Athletes should be kind to the snow while inspecting.
· Terrain Enhancement is not permitted unless clearly stated otherwise by event officials.
· Infractions of inspection rules may result in disqualification from the event
|IFSA Series Event Level:||IFSA FWQ 2*|
|Registraton Opening Date:||Registration OPENS Jan 26, 2019 @ 5:00 PM MST
Registration CLOSES Feb 24, 2019 @ 12:00 AM MST
|Event Registration Link:||CLICK HERE|
|Lift Tickets Offers:||$40 per day - You are encouraged to pre-purchase MRG tickets on-line to save on the ticket price.|
|Lodging Offers:||Click here for lodging - https://www.madriverglen.com/lodging-category/inns/|