2019 Kirkwood IFSA FWQ Championship 4*
Please use the Tahoe Freeride website for detailed event information and updates.
YOU MUST SIGN THIS DIGITAL LIABILITY WAIVER -- CLICK HERE
- Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
- Athlete Check-in: TBA
- Inspection Date: Morning of for the divisions competing that day, Location TBA
- Event Date: April 4-5, 2019
- Event Price: TBA
- Tahoe Freeride Forms: https://www.tahoefreeride.org/documents.html
|IFSA Series Event Level:||IFSA FWQ 4*|
|Registraton Opening Date:||Registration OPENS Feb 21, 2019 @ 5:00 PM MST
Registration CLOSES March 6, 2019 @ 12:00 AM MST
|Event Registration Link:||CLICK HERE TO REGISTER|
|Lift Tickets Offers:||TBA|
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
● Refunds will be issued up until midnight 14 days before the first day of
competition. There is a $45 processing fee. After that date refunds will not be
● After the Wednesday 14 days before the first day of competition, there will be no
refunds, unless due to injury. A doctor’s note is required.
● There is a $45 processing fee for all refunds including injury.
● Due to event cancellation, refunds will be issued minus $45 processing fee.
● In the instance of a rescheduled event, registration fee goes toward the
rescheduled date if it is at the same mountain. If you can’t make the rescheduled date you will be issued a refund minus the $45 processing fee. The request must be made 7 days prior to the first day of competition for that event.
● If your division is not able to compete you will be issued a refund minus $45 processing fee.
● There will be no refunds to any athlete given the opportunity to take at least one run.
● If the competition goes to a one day event due to weather or hazardous conditions there are no refunds. The Competition Jury and the Technical Director make the decision to cancel.
● If a competitor chooses to compete only one day of the three day competition, the fee still stands at the three day price.
● The TJFS Membership is non refundable.