2021 Grand Targhee IFSA FWQ 2*
This 2021 Series event is subject to change!
We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added promptly, as it is made available to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2021 TARGHEE FWQ 2* SCHEDULE - CLICK HERE
☞ Review the 2020-2021 IFSA FWQ Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s).
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
*Full schedule available for download at the bottom of this page*
Athlete Check-in: March 3 @ Main Plaza
Mandatory Athlete Meeting: March 3 Online - Link distributed via Team App
If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Qualifier Day 1: March 4
Qualifier Day 2: March 5
Finals Day: March 6
Weather Day: March 7
For start lists, venue maps, and meeting links, join Team App here:
For more detailed information about the Region 2 FWQ Registration protocol, please CLICK HERE.
If you wish to compete, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration OPENS:January 25 @ 5 PM MST
- Registration CLOSES: February 8 @ 11:59 PM MST
- Registration Link: Click Here
- Spots Available: 155
- Wild Card Applications: Open
Send Wild Card applications (social media handles, photo/video, and a short paragraph to help you stand out) to the event contact listed at the bottom of this page.
Event Registration Price: $150
An IFSA/FWQ membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA / FWQ 2021 Membership.
- 2021 One-Time Membership: $25
- 2021 Full Membership: $60
Ticket vouchers will be handed in during check in times. You do not need to reserve tickets with the resort in advance.
- Athletes: $35
- Parents: 20% off
- Coaches: Free if certified with the IFSA
- Those who book with Grand Targhee Lodging will recieve a special parent/family lift ticket rate (see below)
GRAND TARGHEE CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than 7 days prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than 7 days before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
- A full refund (minus transaction fees) will be offered at any point before the event or day-of with a positive Covid Test or if symptoms are present on event day.