2021 Bogus Basin Michael B. Young Big Mountain IFSA Junior Regional 2*
This 2021 Series event is subject to change!
We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added promptly, as it is made available to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Sadly, the MBS IFSA Junior Regional was cancelled day-of
due to challenging weather and visibility.
There are no results for this event.
SCHEDULE -- CLICK HERE or see PDF at the bottom of this webpage.
- Please use your car as your lodge. Bags may be stored at your own risk outside the JHTC.
- Bogus Basin and BBSEF are not responsible for lost/missing items.
- Bogus Basin road is busy and it can easily take over an hour to get to the Jason Harper Training Center (across from Pioneer Lodge) from downtown Boise.
- No foot traffic to the venue. The Event may be viewed from outside the Pioneer Lodge.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Hub - CLICK HERE
World Health Organization Advice for Public - CLICK HERE
International Federation of Skiing (FIS) COVID-19 Hub - CLICK HERE
Michael B. Young IFSA JUNIOR REGIONAL VENUE
Michael B. Young IFSA JUNIOR REGIONAL VENUE
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of a 2021 IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- New for 2021: it will now be mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
☞ Review the 2020-2021 IFSA Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s).
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
Athlete Check-in: Information will be shared via TeamApp
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: Information will be shared via TeamApp
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: Feb 19, 2021 (Inspection Feb 18)
Divisions: Skiing, Snowboarding
Age Categories: U12, 12-14, 15-18
Athlete Cap: 100 Athletes
Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
ATTN: REGISTRATION PRIORITY WILL BE AWARDED TO INTERMOUNTAIN REGION ATHLETES.
Intermountain Region athletes with a current IFSA 2021 Athlete Membership will be emailed an access passcode prior to 12:00 PM MST on Friday, January 29th. Intermountain athletes should renew or purchase thier membership BEFORE midnight on Jan 28th if they want to be included in our email blast.
GENERAL IFSA COMMUNITY Registration
- This event will accept out-of-region athletes.
- PLEASE NOTE: IF THE CURRENT SITUATION IN BOISE COUNTY DOES NOT IMPROVE WE MAY BE FORCED TO CANCEL THIS EVENT. UPDATES WILL BE POSTED TO THIS PAGE AS SOON AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE.
- Registration will OPEN: Friday, February 5th @5:00 PM MST
- ACCESS PASSCODE: BBIDAHO
- Registration Link: Click Here
Event Registration Price: $75
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2021 Membership.
- Athletes may purchase a 2-day lift ticket at the Simplot Lodge by showing bib # or providing name at the Simplot Loge Ticket Office
- Two-day Jr Ticket (ages 7-12) = $50 + tax
- Two-day Teen Ticket (13-17) = $72 + tax
- Parent tickets to be purchased through the Bogus Basin reservation system. Bogus Basin refund policy applies.
- COACHES MUST BE REGISTERED FOR THE EVENT ON THE DRIVEN TO QUALIFY FOR FREE OR DISCOUNTED TICKETS at JHTC on Thursday and Friday.
- COACH TICKETS: L100 or L200 Certified Coaches w/active 2021 IFSA Coach Memberships qualify for lift tickets based on the parameters below. They MUST be registered for the event on The Driven. You will ONLY qualify for ticketing benefits and venue access if you register for the event.
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
- If available, lodging discounts will be listed here when made available by the Event Organizer.
To be decided by the Event Organizer.
Refunds and cancellation may be permitted up until 48 hours prior to the event begins. The transaction and service fees cannot be refunded. This policy also applies if the organizer cancels the event.
TBA upon completion of event