2021 Brundage Mountain Hidden Valley Hoedown IFSA Junior Regional 2*
This 2021 Series event is subject to change!
We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added promptly, as it is made available to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
IF YOU ARE ATTENDING THIS EVENT, YOU MUST COMPLETE
THIS ONLINE WAIVER WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTRATION!
-- CLICK HERE --
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of a 2021 IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- New for 2021: it will now be mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
☞ Review the 2020-2021 IFSA Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s).
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
Athlete Check-in: TBA
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: TBA
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: March 12-14, 2021
Divisions: Skiing, Snowboarding
Age Categories: U12, 12-14, 15-18
Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
Registration is now OPEN.
Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/39238024689
Event Registration Price: $55
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2021 Membership.
- Athletes: tickets will be printed and provided with athlete packets.
- Parents: will receive vouchers to redeem at the ticket window that will be honored regardless of day pass sales.
- If available, lodging discounts will be listed here when made available by the Event Organizer.
Refunds and cancellation will not be offered for the 2021 Brundage IFSA Junior Regional 2*
TBA upon completion of event