2021 Smugglers Notch IFSA Junior Regional 2*
This 2021 Series event is subject to change!
We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added promptly, as it is made available to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2021 SMUGGLERS' NOTCH
IFSA JUNIOR REGIONAL 2* RESULTS
-- FINAL RESULTS --
UPDATE Feb 19: The Smuggs' event staff offered priority registration to 12-18 aged athletes to ensure they had access to ranking points. However, we've got space and have added U12 skiing divisions - Sign up!
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of a 2021 IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- New for 2021: it will now be mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
☞ Review the 2020-2021 IFSA Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s).
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
Athlete Check-in: TBA
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: TBA
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: March 4, 2021
Age Categories: U12, 12-14, 15-18
Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration OPENS: Thursday, Feb 18 @ 4:00 PM MST (6:00 PM EST)
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/39380123578
Event Registration Price: $60
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2021 Membership.
- Athletes: $20 discount off lift tickets for registered competitors. Available on comp day at the ticket window.
- Parents: There are no discounts for parents this year. Parents are encouraged to pre-purchase / reload their Notch card to ensure access given the limited capacity.
- COACHES MUST BE REGISTERED FOR THE EVENT ON THE DRIVEN TO QUALIFY FOR FREE OR DISCOUNTED TICKETS.
- COACH TICKETS: L100 or L200 Certified Coaches w/active 2021 IFSA Coach Memberships qualify for lift tickets based on the parameters below. They MUST be registered for the event on The Driven. You will ONLY qualify for ticketing benefits and venue access if you register for the event.
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 6+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
- None available
Refunds and cancellation may be permitted up until 48 hours prior to the event begins. The transaction and service fees cannot be refunded. This policy also applies if the organizer cancels the event.
TBA upon completion of event