2022 Snowbird Vol. 1 IFSA Junior Regional 2*
This 2022 Series event is subject to change!
We continue to face uncertainty about event viability due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added as soon as our Event Organizing partner provides information to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding with these ongoing challenges.
Snowbird is following all local and CDC guidelines.
See link for further information: https://www.snowbird.com/covid-19/
THIS IS A ONE-DAY, ONE-RUN EVENT
IF YOU REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT, YOU WILL COMPETE ON JAN 22, 2022
FYI: Snowbird Vol. 2 will take place on January 23, 2022.
Each event is a separate event. As a reminder your IFSA Overall score is
calculated from the best 2 of your first 3 Regional Series events.
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of an IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- It is mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
☞ Review the 2020-2021 IFSA Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s).
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
Athlete Check-in: TBA
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: Details TBA
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: January 22, 2022
Divisions: Skiing & Snowboarding
Age Categories: U12, 12-14, 15-18
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration Opens: TBA
- Registration Link: Not currently available
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $TBA
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2022 Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership.
Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
LODGING DEAL --- Coming soon!
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven. You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2022 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
SNOWBIRD CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date unless doctor provides verification of a postive Covid-19 test.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
- A 50% refund will be provided if the event is forced to cancel due to local health regulations or restrictions
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued.
To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.