2022 Big Sky IFSA Junior National 3*
2022 BIG SKY
IFSA JUNIOR NATIONAL 3* RESULTS
-- FINAL RESULTS --
FOR SCHEDULE, CLICK HERE
or view PDF at the bottom of this webpage
Please review the health and safety plan for
Big Sky Resort before you register for this event:
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of an IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- It is mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
Wednesday, March 9th at the BSSEF team building located above the "M" lot in free skier parking.
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting
Wednesday, March 9th Location TBD*
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
March 10 - 12/14 qualifiers
March 11 - 15/18 qualifiers
March 12 - FINALS
March 13 - WEATHER DAY
Divisions: Skiing & Snowboarding
Age Categories: 12-14 and 15-18
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Pre-Qual Reg OPENS: Nov 29, 2021 @ 5:00 PM MST
- Pre-Qual Reg CLOSES: Dec 1, 2021 @ 11:59 PM MST
Athletes will be emailed link by Nov 29th AM
- Team Quota Reg OPENS: Dec 2, 2021 @ 5:00 PM MST
- Team Quota Reg CLOSES: Dec 5, 2019 @ 11:59 PM MST
Coaches will provide registration instructions to selected athletes
- Open Registration: December 9, 2021 @ 6:00 PM MST
- Registration will operate on a first come, first served basis.
- A waitlist will be activated onece the event is filled
- Open Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/40667013467 .
- ATTN: 15-18 Ski Male division is FULL - waitlist is activated
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $180
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2022 Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership.
Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven. You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2022 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
For all IFSA Junior Freeride Events, the event refund policy is established by the Event Organizer.
BIG SKY CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date unless a doctor verifies a positive Covid-19 test.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
- A 50% refund will be provided if the event is forced to cancel due to local health regulations or restrictions
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued. To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.