NEW! 2022 Mont Edouard IFSA Junior Regional 2*
This 2022 Series event is subject to change!
We continue to face uncertainty about event viability due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added as soon as our Event Organizing partner provides information to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding with these ongoing challenges.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Please ensure you review, understand and comply with all mandates, rules or precautions around the resort’s health and wellness policy. You should review this page BEFORE registering or attending an IFSA event. Face covering and vaccine passports are mandatory inside buildings and in ski lifts, visit the links below for details on sanitary restrictions in Quebec.
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of an IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- It is mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
Athlete Check-in: Jan 29th from 7AM to 8AM at Estski’s desk in main cafeteria
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: 8am in the main cafeteria
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Event Days: Jan 29, 2022
Divisions: Skiing, Snowboarding
Age Categories: 12-14, 15-18 and an additional FWQ Series event for 18+ athletes.
Covid Information: Face covering and vaccine passports are mandatory inside buildings and in ski lifts, visit https://maneige.ski/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/5nov2021_consignes-sanitaires-pour-visiter-une-station-de-ski-hiver-2021_ang.pdf for details on sanitary restrictions in Quebec.
If you wish to compete, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration OPENS: WEDNESDAY, JAN 5, 2022 @ 5:00 PM MST
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/40936012349
Event Registration Price: $60 CAD
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2022 Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership.
Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
- Athletes: $26 CAD athlete tickets available for puchase at check-in desk or during registration on The Driven.
- Family: Regular price, can be bought online to save up to 25%. https://montedouard.ltibooking.com/products/mont-edouard-one-day-ticket-full-mountain?type=1&start_date=2022-01-29
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven. You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2022 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
Lodging recommendation in the area (call for special athlete’s discount) :
Auberge Camp de Base (from 90$, 2-4 ppl) : https://aubergecampdebase.com/
Les microchalets d’Édouard (from 170$, 2-4 ppl) : https://www.microchalets.com/
Coolbox Station de ski Mont Édouard (from 224$, 2-8 ppl): https://www.montedouard.com/coolbox-hebergement
MONT EDOUARD CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date unless doctor provides verification of a postive Covid-19 test.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
- A 50% refund will be provided if the event is forced to cancel due to local health regulations or restrictions
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued. To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.