L200 Coach Certification & Refresher On-Snow Courses | Snowbird
L200 On-snow Certification Course for IFSA COACHES
- Coaches MUST have held L100 certification for at least one season before they are eligible for L200 certification
- The online coursework MUST be completed prior to your on-snow coursework (see below)
- Dates: December 22-23, 2022 @ Snowbird Resort
- Reg Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/41831013678
- ATTN: REFRESHER COACHES - If you are renewing your L200 status, please apply the discount code: RENEWAL.
- Refreshing coaches need only attend the Dec 23rd date.
- Course Cost: $200
- Refresher Course Cost: $100 - apply code RENEWAL
- L200 Info - Click Here
Meeting Room: TBA
$50 discounted tickets will be made available
PLEASE CHOOSE THE CORRECT ONLINE COURSE OPTION!
COURSEWORK MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO ON-SNOW CLINIC
- If this is your first time going through our L200 coach certification course, please use this link to access the full course: https://canvas.instructure.com/enroll/63JAET
- If you have held an L200 certification in the past and need to renew, please use this link to access the re-certification course: https://canvas.instructure.com/enroll/MPXAW3