2020 Kirkwood Tahoe Freeride IFSA Junior National 3*
☞ Review the 2020 IFSA Junior Series Rule Changes: CLICK HERE
☞ New For 2020: Back Protectors are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s).
See Section 2.18 in the 2020 Handbook
☞ New For 2020: A ranking calculation change has been made for National Series event divisons with less than 3 registered competitors.
See Section 1.8 in the 2020 Handbook
☞ New For 2020: A competitor MUST not leave the venue boundary and MUST exit the designated finish area to earn a score.
See Section 2.7 in the 2020 Handbook
☞ New For 2020: Review the updated Venue Inspection Protocol.
See Section 2.4 in the 2020 Handbook
☞ New For 2020: Review the updated Terrain Enhacement Protocol.
See Section 2.4 in the 2020 Handbook
Please use the Tahoe Freeride website for detailed event information and updates - CLICK HERE
Athlete Check-in: Red Cliffs Lodge
THURSDAY 2/27 - 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
FRIDAY 2/28 - 7:30 AM - 8:15 AM
SATURDAY 2/29 - 7:30 AM - 8:15 AM
Thu 2/27 - Check-in and Inspection -- inspection is limited to visual inspection
Fri 2/28 - Day 1 Qualifier
Sat 2/29 - Day 2 Qualifier
Sun 3/1 - Finals
- Event Price: $190
|IFSA Series Event Level:||IFSA Junior National 3*|
|Registraton Opening Date:||Pre-Qual Reg OPENS: Dec 1, 2019 @ 5:00 PM MST
Pre-Qual Reg CLOSES: Dec 4, 2019 @ 11:59 PM MST
Team Quota Reg OPENS: Dec 6, 2019 @ 5:00 PM MST
Team Quota Reg CLOSES: Dec 8, 2019 @ 11:59 PM MST
Open Registration OPENS: Dec 10, 2019 @ 8:00 PM MST
|Open Event Registration Link:||CLICK HERE -- Dec 10, 2019 @ 8:00 PM MST|
|Divisions:||Skiing & Snowboarding: 12-14 & 15-18 Age Categories|
|Lift Tickets Offers:||Athlete Ticket $59
Friends & Family Adult $77
Friends & Family Teen $59
Friends & Family under-12 $39
|Lodging Offers:||For Online Reservations: please CLICK HERE to make online reservations. With this link, the group discount will automatically be applied to a reservation. The link is valid from 02/25 to 03/02.
For Phone Reservations: Please call the Lodge Front Desk at 888-790-6483 to make lodging reservations. Reference the group code: KG4IFS to receive the discount. Discount valid from 02/25 to 03/02.
Tahoe Freeride Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Refunds will be issued up until midnight 10 days before the first day of competition. There is a $45 processing fee. After that date refunds will not be issued.
- After the Wednesday 10 days before the first day of competition, there will be no refunds, unless due to injury (not illness), a doctor’s note is required.
- There is a $45 processing fee for all refunds including injury.
- Due to event cancellation, refunds will be issued minus $45 processing fee.
- In the instance of a rescheduled event, registration fee goes toward the rescheduled date if it is at the same mountain. If you can’t make the rescheduled date you will be issued a refund minus the $45 processing fee. The request must be made 7 days prior to the first day of competition for that event.
If you can’t make the rescheduled date you will be issued a refund minus the $45 processing fee. The request must be made 7 days prior to the first day of competition for that event.
- If your division is not able to compete you will be issued a refund minus $45 processing fee.
- There will be no refunds to any athlete given the opportunity to take at least one run.
- If the competition goes to a one day event due to weather or hazardous conditions there are no refunds. The Competition Jury and the Technical Director make the decision to cancel.
- If a competitor chooses to compete only one day of the three day competition, the fee still stands at the three day price.
- The TJFS Membership and regional dues are non-refundable.
You can find links to waivers on the Tahoe Freeride webpage