2020 Homewood Tahoe Freeride U12 Event
2020 HOMEWOOD TJFS U12 RESULTS
-- CLICK HERE --
☞ Review the 2020 IFSA Junior Series Rule Changes: CLICK HERE
☞New For 2020: Back Protectors are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s).
See Section 2.18 in the 2020 Handbook
☞ New For 2020: A competitor MUST not leave the venue boundary and MUST exit the designated finish area to earn a score.
See Section 2.7 in the 2020 Handbook
☞ New For 2020: Review the updated Venue Inspection Protocol.
See Section 2.4 in the 2020 Handbook
☞ New For 2020: Review the updated Terrain Enhacement Protocol.
See Section 2.4 in the 2020 Handbook
Please use the Tahoe Freeride website for detailed event information and updates -- CLICK HERE
- Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file by following the link below.
- Event Price: $100
- Format: This event will be composed of a one-day event for U12 age category athletes. U12 athletes do not earn points or a ranking score, however there will be a podium ceremony following the event.
- Tahoe Junior Freeride Series:CLICK HERE for Tahoe Freeride webpage
TEXT: "HOMEWOOD" TO: 43506 if you would like to receive TEXT Information updates, notices and reminders on event day including:
Starting time adjustments (if any occur)
End of competition
Awards ceremony start time
Daily Event Schedule
6:45 Registration Volunteer Check-in and Meeting
7:00 - 8:00 Athlete check-in
7:30 Venue Volunteer Check-in
7:40 Officials Meeting
7:50 Coaches and Officials Meeting
8:00 Athlete Meeting
8:10 Venue Volunteer Meeting
8:10 Athlete Inspection Load
10:15 Competition start
*Awards Ceremony will start approximately 90 minutes after last competitor
All times are subject to change due to conditions.
|IFSA Series Event Level:||TJFS IFSA Junior U12 Event|
|Registraton Opening Date:||
OPENS: Monday, January 20, 2020 @ 8:00 PM MST
CLOSES: Wednesday Feburary 5 @ 11:59 MST
|Event Registration Link:||CLICK HERE -- on registration date|
|Divisions:||Skiing & Snowboarding: U12 Age Categories|
|Lift Tickets Offers:||
Athlete : $ 49.00
|Lodging Offers:||None Avail|
Tahoe Freeride Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Refunds will be issued up until midnight 10 days before the first day of competition. There is a $45 processing fee. After that date refunds will not be issued.
- After the Wednesday 10 days before the first day of competition, there will be no refunds, unless due to injury (not illness), a doctor’s note is required.
- There is a $45 processing fee for all refunds including injury.
- Due to event cancellation, refunds will be issued minus $45 processing fee.
- In the instance of a rescheduled event, registration fee goes toward the rescheduled date if it is at the same mountain. If you can’t make the rescheduled date you will be issued a refund minus the $45 processing fee. The request must be made 7 days prior to the first day of competition for that event.
If you can’t make the rescheduled date you will be issued a refund minus the $45 processing fee. The request must be made 7 days prior to the first day of competition for that event.
- If your division is not able to compete you will be issued a refund minus $45 processing fee.
- There will be no refunds to any athlete given the opportunity to take at least one run.
- If the competition goes to a one day event due to weather or hazardous conditions there are no refunds. The Competition Jury and the Technical Director make the decision to cancel.
- If a competitor chooses to compete only one day of the three day competition, the fee still stands at the three day price.
- The TJFS Membership and regional dues are non-refundable.