2021 Stowe IFSA Junior Regional 2*
This 2021 Series event is subject to change!
We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added promptly, as it is made available to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2021 STOWE IFSA JUNIOR REGIONAL 2* RESULTS
-- FINAL RESULTS --
ATTENTION: ALL ATTENDEES MUST PRINT OFF THE FOLLOWING STOWE LIABILITY WAIVER IN COLOR INK
AND HAVE A SIGNED COPY READY FOR ATHLETE CHECK-IN.
THIS IS MANDATORY FOR COACHES AND ATHLETES!!!!
CLICK HERE or view PDF File
at the bottom of this webpage
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of a 2021 IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- New for 2021: it will now be mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
☞ Review the 2020-2021 IFSA FWQ Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s).
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting:
Zoom at 7pm on thursday 2/11 - registered athletes will be emailed ZOOM invite
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Date: Feb 12, 2021
Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration OPENS: Thursday, February 4, 2021 @ 5:00 PM MST
- Registration CLOSES: 3 days prior to event - NO WALK-UP REGISTRATION IS PERMITTED in 2021
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/39302134689
Event Registration Price: $60.00
An IFSA membership is required to compete.
- Athletes: $38.50
- Parent tickets: None Available
- Coaches MUST register via The Driven (link above) to qualify for discounted tickets and venue access.
- COACH TICKETS: L100 or L200 Certified Coaches w/active 2021 IFSA Coach Memberships qualify for lift tickets based on the parameters below. They MUST be registered for the event on The Driven. You will ONLY qualify for ticketing benefits and venue access if you register for the event.
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
For all IFSA Junior Freeride Events, the event refund policy is established by the Event Organizer.
STOWE CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued. To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.