From March 13, 2021 until March 14, 2021
At Alpine Meadows
This 2021 Series event is subject to change!
We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added promptly, as it is made available to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please see the Tahoe Freeride website for up-to-date information: https://www.tahoefreeride.org/event-schedule-2021.html
2021 STOP 3: ALPINE TAHOE FREERIDE
IFSA JUNIOR REGIONAL 2* RESULTS
☞ Review the 2020-2021 IFSA Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s).
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
Athlete Check-in: Daily COVID 19 Symptom Surveys will serve as athlete and coach check in.
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: Friday at 6pm for Saturday athletes, Saturday at 6 pm for Sunday athletes. Links to be sent to registered athletes. *If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: 3/13 - 3/14
Divisions: Skiing, Snowboarding
Age Categories: 12-14, 15-18
Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
Event Registration Price: $135
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2021 Membership.
Purchase link will be sent to registered athletes after registration for the event.
TAHOE FREERIDE Refund and Cancellation Policy
TJFS|Tahoe Freeride schedules, organizes and executes events, provides various types of insurance, maintains regional rankings, and advocates for Freeride athletes in the Far West Region of IFSA. The following event refund and cancellation policy applies to all age groups of registered athletes for both Junior Regional 2* and Junior National 3* event.
● There is a $45 processing fee for all refunds including for reasons of injury or illness.
● Refunds minus the processing fee will be issued up until midnight 10 days before the first day of competition, after that date refunds will not be issued unless due to injury or COVID-19 illness. A Doctor’s note will be required .
● Should event cancellations occur, a refund will be issued minus the $45 processing fee.
● In the instance of a rescheduled event, your original registration fee goes toward the rescheduled date. If you can’t make the rescheduled date you will be issued a refund minus the $45 processing fee. The request must be made 7 days prior to the first day of competition for that rescheduled event.
● If your division is not able to compete you will be issued a refund minus $45 processing fee.
● There will be no refunds to any athlete given the opportunity to take at least one run.
TBA upon completion of event