From March 17, 2023 until March 19, 2023
At Breckenridge Ski Resort
ALL IFSA FREERIDE EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added as soon as our Event Organizing partner provides information to the IFSA Administrative Team.
Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits
or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
ATTENTION ATHLETES AND PARENTS
☞ Review the IFSA Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors and helmets are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s)
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
☞ It is MANDATORY for athlete competitors to have a CERTIFIED IFSA COACH with a current IFSA Coach Membership
☞ Please review the 2023 IFSA Junior Series Changes prior to registering for this event: CLICK HERE
Mar 16 @ 3pm
Mar 17 @ 7am and 3pm
Mar 18 @ 7am
Coaches meetings: Mar 16, 17, 18 @ 6pm via ZOOM
Athlete meetings: Mar 17, 18, 19 immediately prior to lift load
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Qualifers: Mar 17-18
Finals: Mar 19
Divisions: Skiing & Snowboarding
Age Categories: 12-14 & 15-18
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $195
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Hereto obtain your IFSA 2023 Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to register.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership.
Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
Lodging: Discount with Epic Season pass, +
Athletes 12 years old and under = $61 + taxAthletes 13 years and up = $83 + taxSpectators = $90 + tax
Purchase at Peak 8 ticket window March 16-19.
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven. You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2023 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
For all IFSA Junior Freeride Events, the event refund policy is established by the Event Organizer.
BRECKENRIDGE CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date unless a doctor verifies a positive Covid-19 test.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
- A 50% refund will be provided if the event is forced to cancel due to local health regulations or restrictions
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued. To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.