From March 09, 2019 until March 10, 2019
At Mad River Glen
MORE EVENT DEATILS -- CLICK HERE
MAD RIVER GLEN CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued. (Prior to Feb 23, 2019)
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued. (Between Feb 22 - March 1, 2019)
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date. (After March 1, 2019)
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and the employees and judges required to be on the hill.
On Saturday the event will take place on Gazelle located off the top of the Sunnyside Double Chair. On Sunday the event will move over to Lift Line starting just below mid-station on the fabled Single Chair.
Competitor Check-in – Competitors can check in on either Friday afternoon or on Saturday morning
· Friday March 8: From 4-5 pm on Molly Stark’s Balcony on 3rd floor of Basebox Lodge
General Stark’s Pub is open for dinner including the legendary MRG Fish Friday from 4-8 PM – Join Us!
· Saturday March 9: 7:30 to 8:30 AM in General Stark’s Pub in Basebox Lodge
Mandatory Competitor Meetings
· Saturday – 8:45 am – Mandatory Safety Meeting
· Saturday - 4:30 PM Final Cut Announcement on the Single Chair Loading Deck
· Sunday – 8:45 am - Mandatory Safety Meeting
· Saturday from 9-10 am
· Sunday from 9-10 am
· Saturday – 11 am
· Sunday – 11 am
· Sunday 4:30 PM on the Single Chair loading deck
Venue Inspection Information
· Venue inspection is mandatory for all athletes at all event.
· During inspection, athletes must be aware of everyone else around them.
· On the day of competition athletes must have an opportunity to have access to the competition venue to inspect the terrain and features within the venue. If the venue must be changed or altered significantly, after the initial venue inspection, athletes must have an opportunity for another inspection.
· Slow riding/skiing is mandatory during venue inspection.
· The technical director and/or head judge may disqualify a competitor from the competition for riding fast or recklessly during inspection.
· Athletes may not practice, session or rehearse a line during inspection or jump/drop any features within the venue boundary.
· In blind areas it is advised that athletes verbally announce themselves to make others aware of their presence and intended next move/position.
· Athletes are to be respectful of fellow athletes, coaches, and officials during inspection.
· Athletes should be kind to the snow while inspecting.
· Terrain Enhancement is not permitted unless clearly stated otherwise by event officials.
· Infractions of inspection rules may result in disqualification from the event
|IFSA Series Event Level:||IFSA Junior National 3*|
|Registraton Opening Date:||Pre-Qual Reg OPENS: Dec 2, 2018 @ 5:00 PM MST
Pre-Qual Reg CLOSES: Dec 5, 2018 @ 11:59 PM MST
Team Quota Reg OPENS: Dec 7, 2018 @ 5:00 PM MST
Team Quota Reg CLOSES: Dec 9, 2018 @ 11:59 PM MST
Open Registration OPENS: Dec 12, 2018 @ 4:00 PM MST
|Event Registration Link:||CLICK HERE -- Dec 12, 2018 @ 4:00 PM MST|
|Lift Tickets Offers:||Discounted Athlete Ticket: $40 per day. Available for purchase during online registration.|
|Lodging Offers:||Find lodging here: https://www.madriverglen.com/lodging-category/inns/|