2019 Jackson Hole IFSA Junior Regional 2*
Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
Athlete Check-in: White Events Tent just above the Tram Dock - Friday 9-3 pm
- Inspection: TBA
Event Date: Jan 25-27, 2019
Event Price: $110
JACKSON HOLE CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date (Before Jan 11, 2019), a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date (Beteen Jan 11 and 18, 2019), a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date (After Jan 18, 2019)
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
|IFSA Series Event Level:||IFSA Junior Regional 2*|
|Registraton Opening Date:||Registration OPENS Dec 20, 2018 @ 5:00 PM MST|
|Event Registration Link:||CLICK HERE -- Dec 20, 2018 @ 5:00 PM MST|
|Divisions:||Skiing & Snowboarding: U12, 12-14, & 15-18|
|Lift Tickets Offers:||** Coaches must apply for discounted tickets**
See information below this table and PASS ALONG TO YOUR TEAM COACH!
$42 Racer tickets (+$5 J card fee)
$99 Adult Family tickets (+$5 J card fee)
$59 Junior (6-14) Family tickets (+$5 J card fee)
$79 Senior (65+) Family tickets (+$5 J card fee)
|Lodging Offers:||20% off at Mountain Modern: CLICK HERE|
Coaches / Team Lift tickets
Comp Tickets will only be issued to IFSA certified coaches who follow the below instructions.
· Forms must be submitted by 5pm Friday January 19
. Changes to the quantity of tickets can be made no later than 5pm Tuesday January 23.
· One form of payment is required for each team, the coaches can call the Groups Dept with their credit card numbers.
· There will be a $5 JCard Fee added onto each ticket unless the racer can provide us with a JCard Customer # prior to printing out the tickets
· Teams will need to provide the Group Dept with the names of each competitor, so that JCard's can be linked to their name in the system
· To make it easier on the coaches, we will print out a Pass ID form with each set of tickets. The coaches can then assign each racer to a specific Pass ID # and write the racer’s name in the corresponding line. Or if we receive a roster from each team, we will link the racer’s name with the JCard in our system.
· The JCard must be kept in a separate pocket of its own (away from cell phones, credit cards, etc…) or it will not work going through the RFID gates.
· The tickets will be put in an envelope with the Pass ID form and JCards. The envelopes will be available for pick up at Registration.