2019 TJFS Stop 2: Kirkwood IFSA Junior Regional 2* - POSTPONED
Please use the Tahoe Freeride website for detailed event information and updates.
Due to the forecast and winter travel warnings we are canceling the TJFS at Kirkwood this weekend.
This event has been rescheduled to March 7-8, 2019. Your registration will go to the new date. If you are unable to attend the new date we will issue a refund. We hope to have information about rescheduling in the next few days We will update you as soon as possible.
PLEASE VISIT THE TAHOE FREERIDE WEBPAGE FOR UPDATES: CLICK HERE
- Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file by following the link below.
- Athlete Check-in: TBA
- Inspection Date: Morning of for the divisions competing that day, Location TBA
- Event Date: Feb 2-3, 2019
- Event Price: TBA
- Format: One run comp: Saturday 12-14 Divisions, Sunday 15-18 Divisions
- Tahoe Junior Freeride Series: https://www.tahoefreeride.org/documents.html
|IFSA Series Event Level:||TJFS IFSA Junior Regional 2*|
|Registraton Opening Date:||Registration OPENS Jan 8, 2019 @ 7:00 PM MST|
|Event Registration Link:||CLICK HERE to register|
|Divisions:||Ski & Snowboard: 12-14 & 15-18 Age Categories|
|Lift Tickets Offers:||TBA|
TJFS Refund and Cancellation Policy:
● Refunds will be issued up until midnight 10 days before the first day of
competition. There is a $45 processing fee. After that date refunds will not be
● After the Wednesday 10 days before the first day of competition, there will be no
refunds, unless due to injury. A doctor’s note is required.
● There is a $45 processing fee for all refunds including injury.
● Due to event cancellation, refunds will be issued minus $45 processing fee.
● In the instance of a rescheduled event, registration fee goes toward the
rescheduled date if it is at the same mountain. If you can’t make the rescheduled date you will be issued a refund minus the $45 processing fee. The request must be made 7 days prior to the first day of competition for that event.
● If your division is not able to compete you will be issued a refund minus $45 processing fee.
● There will be no refunds to any athlete given the opportunity to take at least one run.
● If the competition goes to a one day event due to weather or hazardous conditions there are no refunds. The Competition Jury and the Technical Director make the decision to cancel.
● If a competitor chooses to compete only one day of the three day competition, the fee still stands at the three day price.
● The TJFS Membership is non refundable.