2023 Palisades Tahoe | Tahoe Freeride Stop 2: IFSA Junior 2* Regional
ALL IFSA FREERIDE EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added as soon as our Event Organizing partner provides information to the IFSA Administrative Team.
Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits
or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
- It is mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend.
- It is mandatory for coaches to have an active IFSA Coach Membership and hold current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, Contact Us.
ATTENTION ATHLETES AND PARENTS
☞ Review the IFSA Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors and helmets are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s)
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
☞ It is MANDATORY for athlete competitors to have a CERTIFIED IFSA COACH with a current IFSA Coach Membership
☞ Please review the 2023 IFSA Junior Series Changes prior to registering for this event: CLICK HERE
Athlete Check-in: Athlete Check-In for events at Alpine Meadows will be in the Main Lodge, on the South wall (near the fireplace). At Olympic Valley, event HQ will be downstairs Olympic House (across from Wildflour). The presumption is to use AM for this 2* event, and the OV side for the 3* National, but final decisions will be made and broadcast the week of event.
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: Athlete Meeting via ZOOM
Competition Dates: Jan 28-29, 2023
Divisions: Skiing & Snowboarding
Age Categories: 12-14 and 15-18
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration Opens: Tuesday, December 13 @ 8:00 PM MST
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/41784123469?#b1
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $152
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Hereto obtain your IFSA 2023 Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to register.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership.
Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
Lift Ticket Prices for Parents & Athletes:
Teen Competitor Ticket: $59
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven. You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2022 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
For all IFSA Junior Freeride Events, the event refund policy is established by the Event Organizer.
TAHOE FREERIDE CANCELLATION POLICY
• Refunds will be issued up until midnight 10 days before the first day of competition. After that date refunds will not be issued unless due to injury, COVID-19 or illness, a doctor’s note will be required.
• There is a $45 processing fee for all refunds including injury and illness.
• Should an event be cancelled for any reason, refunds will be issued minus $45 processing fee.
• In the instance of a rescheduled event, paid registration fees will go toward the rescheduled event. If an athlete cannot make the rescheduled date, they will be issued a refund minus the $45 processing fee. The request must be made 7 days prior to the first day of rescheduled competition for that event.
• If your division is unable to compete due to weather, you will be issued a refund minus $45 processing fee.
• There will be no refunds to any athlete given the opportunity to take at least one run.
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued. To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.