2021 Solitude IFSA Junior Regional 2*
This 2021 Series event is subject to change!
We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added promptly, as it is made available to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2021 SOLITUDE IFSA JUNIOR REGIONAL 2* RESULTS
-- FINAL RESULTS --
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of a 2021 IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- New for 2021: it will now be mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
☞ Review the 2020-2021 IFSA Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s).
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
Athlete Check-in: TBA
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: TBA
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Date: March 5, 2021
Divisions: Skiing, Snowboarding
Age Categories: U12, 12-14, 15-18
Athlete Cap: 80
Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
ATTN: REGISTRATION PRIORITY WILL BE AWARDED TO INTERMOUNTAIN REGION ATHLETES.
Intermountain Region athletes with a current IFSA 2021 Athlete Membership will be emailed an access passcode prior to 12:00 PM MST on Friday, January 29th. Intermountain athletes should renew or purchase thier membership BEFORE midnight on Jan 28th if they want to be included in our email blast.
INTERMOUNTAIN REGION Registration
- OPENS: Friday, January 29, 2021 @ 4:00 PM MST
- CLOSES: Intermountain Priority Registration will close Sunday, Jan 31, 2021 @ midnight MST
- Registration Link: Click Here
- Passcode: PASSCODES WILL BE EMAILED TO ALL INTERMOUNTAIN ATHLETES ON THE MORNING OF FRIDAY, JAN 29th - PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL US TO ASK IF THE PASSWORDS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT, we'll just respond with a link to this webpage.
- If you haven't received a passcode by 12:00 PM MST on the 29th, contact us.
GENERAL IFSA COMMUNITY Registration
FEB 3 UPDATE: This event will not accept out-of-region athletes.
Event Registration Price: $100
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2021 Membership.
** Please note that Solitude Mountain Resort enforces parking fees within resort parking lots -- discounted rates are available to households that carpool.
- No Ikon pass reservations required.
- Athletes, parents, coaches that need to purchase tickets can do so at discounted rates for the competition at registration check-in, located in the Last Chance Lodge.
- COACHES MUST BE REGISTERED FOR THE EVENT ON THE DRIVEN TO QUALIFY FOR FREE OR DISCOUNTED TICKETS
- COACH TICKETS: L100 or L200 Certified Coaches w/active 2021 IFSA Coach Memberships qualify for lift tickets based on the parameters below. They MUST be registered for the event on The Driven. You will ONLY qualify for ticketing benefits and venue access if you register for the event.
1 Athlete: No ticket
2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
- None Avail
For all IFSA Junior Freeride Events, the event refund policy is established by the Event Organizer.
SOLITUDE MOUNTAIN RESORT REFUND POLICY
Athletes requesting a cancellation or refund will be provided with an $85 refund.
No refunds may be requested after event day.
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued. To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.
TBA upon completion of event