2018 Jackson Hole IFSA Junior Regional 1*
- IFSA Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
- Jackson Hole liability release:
FILL OUT THIS ONLINE WAVIER: CLICK HERE
- Athlete Check-in: TBA
- Inspection Date: January 26 with a Mandatory meeting at 4:30pm in the Event Tent
- Event Date: January 27-28, 2018
- Event Price: $110
For assistance with any issue regarding registration or general event inquiries, please contact the individual listed below under Event Contact.
Cancellations made before January 5th will be provided with a full refund (minus processing fees)
Cancellations made before January 12th, will be provided with a 50% refund (minus processing fees)
Cancellations made after 1/19 will not be provided with a refund.
|Divisions:||Ski & Snowboard: U12, 12-14, 15-18|
|IFSA Series Event Level:||IFSA Junior Regional 1*|
|Registraton Opening Date:||Registration opens on Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 6:00 PM MST.|
|Event Registration Link:||CLICK HERE TO REGISTER|
|Lift Tickets Offers:||Athlete: $44 ($39 + $5 J-Card fee)
Family & Friends: $96
Coaches: SEE BELOW
|JH Ski Club Liability Wavier:||Please fill out this online wavier: CLICK HERE|
Download Files Here:
Discout Ticket Instructions:
- We ask that the order form be returned back to us at least one week in advance of the first day of skiing. We can make changes to the quantity of tickets up to 48 hours as that is when we typically print out the tickets and distribute them to the teams.
- We do require one form of payment for each team, and the coaches can call the Groups Dept with their credit card numbers.
- There will be a $5 JCard Fee added onto each ticket unless the racer can provide us with a JCard Customer # prior to printing out the tickets
- If the teams can provide the Group Dept with the names of each of the competitors, then we can link their JCard to their name in our system which makes it much easier to replace lost tickets. If not, the coach/athlete will be responsible for either taking a picture or writing down the Customer ID#/Pass Media# that can be found on their JCards. Without that number, we cannot replace their ticket.
- To make it easier on the coaches, we will print out a Pass ID form with each set of tickets. The coaches can then assign each racer to a specific Pass ID # and write the racer’s name in the corresponding line. Or if we receive a roster from each team, we will link the racer’s name with the JCard in our system.
- The JCard must be kept in a separate pocket of its own (away from cell phones, credit cards, etc…) or it will not work going through the RFID gates.
- The tickets will be put in an envelope with the Pass ID form and JCards. The envelopes will be available for pick up at the Team Captain’s Meeting. If a coach will not be present at that meeting, they can make other arrangements for pick up with the Group Dept.