2019 Beartooth Basin IFSA Junior Regional 1*
NOTE: THIS EVENT IN JUNE of 2018 IS THE FIRST IFSA JUNIOR REGIONAL SERIES 1* EVENT FOR THE 2019 SEASON in Region 2, which begins on April 20, 2018. Points earned at this competition will count toward your 2019 IFSA Overall Ranking and this event will count as one of your FIRST THREE regional scores. For further details, please view our athlete guidebook: click here.
****Please note that due to the location of Beartooth Basin and the specific snow and weather conditions needed for June operations, this event is condition-dependent.**** Regardless, you will have a blast at this unique event in a stunning location. This event has a built in weather date on June 13th, due to the unpredictible weather patters in this area.
The nearest lodging is in Red Lodge, Montana. Camping is available in both primitive and established campgrounds along Rock Creek between the Beartooth Highway and Red Lodge. Why should you go? Check out this report from last season's FWQ Adult riders: CLICK HERE and find further info: HERE.
- Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
- Athlete Check-in: June 11
- Inspection Date: Inspection will open prior to the competition both days (June 11 & 12)
- Event Date: June 11-12, 2018
- Weather Date: June 13, 2018
- Event Price: $95.00 (include's Beartooth Basin swag)
SCHEDULE: Be on-site at 8am for check-in on the 11th. There will be a brief meeting and then a quick inspection window prior to the competition. Lift opens at 9, and other specific daily times are very fluid and are typically dictated by the snow conditions. Day 1 of competition is the 11th, Day 2 (Finals) will be the 12th, with the 13th being a weather day if needed. For assistance with any issue regarding registration or general event inquiries, please contact the individual listed below under Event Contact.
Please keep an eye on current conditions by visiting Beartooth's website: click here
- Cancellations made 2 weeks prior to the event, before May 28th, will receive a full refund (minus The Driven's processing fees).
- Cancellations made after May 28th but before June 4th will receive a 50% refund (minus The Driven's processing fees).
- Cancellations made less than one week prior the the event, after June 4th, will not be provided with a refund
|Divisions:||Skiing: Under 12, 12-14 & 15-18 --- Snowboarding: 12-14 & 15-18|
|IFSA Series Event Level:||IFSA Junior Regional 1*|
|Registraton Opening Date:||TBA - As soon as we launch 2019 IFSA Junior Memberships, we will open Beartooth registration. We will be sending an email, updating this webpage, and posting to Instagram and Facebook. Check this page often for updates!|
|Event Registration Link:||CLICK HERE TO REGISTER|
|Lift Tickets Offers:||Athlete: $35 for registered athletes only. (Offer runs June 11-13)
Parent: $35 for full day ticket
Coach: $35 for full day ticket
|Lodging Offers:||Discounted accomodations for athletes and others will be available at the Yodeler Inn in Red Lodge or the Red Lodge KOA Campground - details TBA.|