2019 IFSA North American U12 Freeride Championship - Kicking Horse
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONFIRMED ATHLETES
- YOU MUST PRINT OFF AND COMPLETE THE RCR DIGITAL LIABILITY WAVIER AND
AND BRING A SIGNED COPY TO ATHLETE CHECK-IN
CLICK HERE TO PRINT OFF YOUR WAIVER.
- Please bring $25 CASH to athlete check-in for a refundable bib deposit.
- Print off and complete the IFSA Athlete Champs Profile and bring it to athlete check-in: CLICK HERE to print off your profile.
- Review and understand the schedule. YOU MUST ATTEND THE MANDITORY ATHELTE MEETING on Saturday, April 6th at 5:00 PM.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SCHEDULE. Note that the schedule is subject to change due to current weather or snow conditions.
***ALL U12 ATHLETES WITHIN REGION 2 ARE INVITED TO COMPETE IN THE IFSA JUNIOR FREERIDE U12 CHAMPIONSHIP EVENT***
New for the 2018-2019 season, all U12 Freeriders, including Canadian riders, will receive an invitation to U12 Champs.
A limited number of competitors will be admitted and registration will be conducted on a first come, first served basis.
Note that we are no longer providing an IFSA Overall Ranking for U12 riders, see Section 1.8 of the IFSA Junior Handbook.
At U12 Champs, the U12 North American Freeride Championship event winners will be announced following the competition at a podium ceremony.
There will be NO IFSA Overall U12 Champions.
Space is limited and U12 athletes are NOT guaranteed a slot until they register for U12 Champs. Registration will be first come, first served.
U12 athletes must have competed in one or more IFSA-sanctioned Freeride events in order to register.
No first-time athletes will be permitted. Athletes age 8 and above are welcome to register.
As a courtesy reminder, we do not advise booking travel before your invitation has been confirmed.
Event Dates: April 6-8, 2019
Athlete Check-In: April 6, 2019
Qualifying Day: April 7, 2019
Finals Day: April 8, 2019
Price: $165 CAD
KICKING HORSE CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
|Age Group:||U12 (Note, you MUST have competed in at least 1 IFSA-sanctioned or Friendly event in 2019 in order to compete.)|
|Disciplines:||U12 Skiing & Snowboarding|
|Event Registration:||REGISTRATION BY INVITE ONLY - All U12 Division Athletes age 8 and above who have competed in one or more IFSA-Sanctioned Freeride event in 2019 may register.
Registration instructions by email will be sent directly to all U12 American athletes on March 11, 2019.
Registration Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 @ 7:00 PM MST
|Lift Tickets Offers:||
Athlete: 20% off
|Lodging Offers:||Lodging Offers: CLICK HERE
NorAm + U12 Lodging Discount: CLICK HERE
|Event Cost:||$165 CAD|
|File Download:||Please find event downloads below as they become available|