From January 28, 2022 until January 30, 2022
At Big White
2022 BIG WHITE JUNIOR REGIONAL
IFSA JUNIOR REGIONAL 2* RESULTS
-- FINAL RESULTS --
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Please review the resort's health and wellness policy before
registering for or attending this event:
Vaccination is REQUIRED for IFSA event attendees. Guests over the age of 12 entering licensed restaurants and day lodges that are serving alcohol with either quick service or sit down table service, must provide a BC Vaccination Card as well as guests over the age of 18 must also show a physical copy of government issued photo ID to enter the premise in accordance with Provincial Health Order. People visiting from outside of B.C. are also required to show proof of vaccination. Face covering/masks will be required when loading, riding, and unloading Lara’s Gondola. For more information, see:
PARENTS WILL ALSO NEED TO FILL OUT THIS ADDITIONAL WAIVER FOR ATHLETES TO COMPETE
Athlete Check-in: TBA
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: Details TBA
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: January 29-30, 2022
Inspection: Jan 18
Age Categories: U12, 12-14, 15-18
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $117 CAD
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2022 Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership. Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven. You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2022 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
For all IFSA Junior Freeride Events, the event refund policy is established by the Event Organizer. Please contact the Event Organizer to initate a cancellation.
BIG WHITE CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date. Cancellation due to a positive COVID-19 test will result in a 75% refund.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
- A 50% refund will be provided if the event is forced to cancel due to local health regulations or restrictions
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued. To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.