On March 15, 2021
At Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort
This 2021 Series event is subject to change!
We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added promptly, as it is made available to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2021 SNOWBIRD VOL. 1
IFSA JUNIOR REGIONAL 2* RESULTS
-- FINAL RESULTS --
Athletes/parents/coaches must make a parking reservation immediately upon completion of Snowbird Volume 1, 2 & 3 registration for the specific day of competition, this includes waitlisted athletes. Parking reservations can be made through https://www.snowbird.com/parking/Event host will not be responsible for athlete/parents/coaches failure to secure parking for the Snowbird competitions. Please register for parking immediately after registering for the events. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!
☞ Review the 2020-2021 IFSA Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s).
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
Athlete Check-in: TBA
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: TBA
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: March 15
Divisions: Skiing, Snowboarding
Age Categories: U12, 12-14, 15-18
Athlete Cap: 95
Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
ATTN: REGISTRATION PRIORITY WILL BE AWARDED TO INTERMOUNTAIN REGION ATHLETES.
Intermountain Region athletes with a current IFSA 2021 Athlete Membership will be emailed an access passcode prior to 12:00 PM MST on Friday, January 29th. Intermountain athletes should renew or purchase thier membership BEFORE midnight on Jan 28th if they want to be included in our email blast.
INTERMOUNTAIN REGION Registration
GENERAL IFSA COMMUNITY Registration
FEB 3 UPDATE: There is a *SMALL* number of spots available to out-of-region riders.
Event Registration Price: $100
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2021 Membership.
SNOWBIRD CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
- A 50% refund will be provided if the event is forced to cancel due to local health regulations or restrictions
TBA upon completion of event