Junior Password Reset Instructions
So, you've lost your password.
No hot cocoa for you!
Just kidding...here we have helpful step-by-step instructions for resetting your IFSA Junior Athlete login password.
Please attempt to reset your password yourself before contacting the IFSA. With over 3,000 athletes and 500 coaches in our ranks, our 2 part-time staff members spend a great deal of time and effort on password resets. Please give resetting your password an ole college try before sending an email our way. We appreciate it!
SAVE YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD - this will be the information you need to register for events. It is crucially important to keep this information on hand to be ready for registration openings.
1. Head to our Junior/Coach Login Page: CLICK HERE
2. Click the blue text at the bottom: Forgot Username/Password?
3. Enter the first and last name and the PRIMARY CONTACT email address associated with your athlete's account.
4. If you should get an error message that our system does not recognize your information, try a different email address (athlete vs. parental email contact) or your athlete's legal name or nickname.
5. When the correct first & last name and email are used, a password reset email will be sent to this email address.
6. You should immediately find a password reset email in your inbox. If you cannot locate it, look for an email with the subject line 'Club Password Reset' in your junk folder.
7. Write down and REMEMBER your username and password.
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO LOGIN AND REGISTER FOR IFSA EVENTS.
DO NOT FORGET THIS INFO! Popular events WILL sell out whle you scramble to locate your username or reset your password.
8. Follow the link in your email to reset your password and login.
9. If you wish to edit any of your profile details (after having purchased or renewed your IFSA membership) you can CLICK HERE to login and edit your profile information, add a picture, etc.