ROMP SKIS #ROMPtheYARD Contest
Show us how you celebrate a great Freeride run! Come #ROMPtheYARD with IFSA and Romp Skis for a chance to win a custom pair of Romp Skis or a RIDE snowboard.
You know that feeling when you swoop up to the finish corral after a fantastic Freeride run? The vibe is electric, the high fives are clapping, and you felt the flow of the mountain as everything came together for your run. This is just one of the many moments that makes Freeride great.
We've paired up with Romp Skis out of Crested Butte, Colorado to celebrate that Freeride feeling. One amped up skier will be awarded with a custom designed pair of Romp skis and we have a RIDE snowboard to give away to an equally stoked snowboarder. Read the rules below to learn how to enter our #ROMPtheYARD contest...
Follow @ifsafreeriders and @rompskis on Instagram.
Snap a photo or record a short video of your finish line routine. Please make sure you have exited the finish corral and are not holding up progress of the event.
Post your video or photo to Instagram. Incorporate the hashtag #ROMPtheYard in your photo or video caption and explain how you celebrate a great Freeride run. (It does not have to be a competition run.)
Tag @ifsafreeriders and @rompskis in your photo, caption, or comments so we can view your entry.
Entries are due by Gaper Day (April 1, 2018).
Once the contest is over, Romp Skis and IFSA will choose the most creative or compelling entry from one skier and one snowboarder.
Our chosen skier will receive a custom designed pair of Romp Skis.
Our chosen snowboarder will receive a RIDE Snowboard.
We'll share our favorite posts on Instagram, so enter as many times as you like! Many thanks to Romp Skis for sponsoring this contest. Be sure and check out their awesome lineup of skis and have more fun skiing!
About Romp Skis
Because every Freerider is different, Romp skis can be custom built to perfectly complement the skills and build of the rider. Don't compromise, take your Freeride to the next level with handcrafted skis just for you. Incorporating the latest technologies and materials in ski manufacturing, Romp delivers a better product than you'll find with mass produced skis. Romp's award winning skis also come equipped with a 1-year damage replacement policy.
Watch the clip below to learn why Romp Skis are so special…
ROMP SKIS #ROMPTHEYARD INSTAGRAM CONTEST
CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES AND LIABILITY RELEASE
CONTEST BEGINS ON MARCH 1, 2018 AT 12:01 AM MST AND ENDS ON APRIL 1, 2018 AT 11:59 PM MST. TO BE CONSIDERED, ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY APRIL 1, 2018 at 11:59 PM MST (“END DATE”).
1. HOW TO ENTER: To participate in the IFSA Romp Skis #ROMPtheYARD Contest (the “Contest”):
· Post a photo or short video (under 1:00 minute) to Instagram between the contest dates.
· Use the hashtag #ROMPtheYard in your photo or video caption and explain how you celebrate a great Freeride run. (It does not have to be a competition run).
· Enter as many times as you like.
· IMPORTANT: If your Instagram account is set to 'Private' and IFSA is not following you, we cannot see your entry. If this is the case, send a direct message to the IFSA Instagram account with your entry.
2. ELIGIBILITY: ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 PM MST ON April 1, 2018. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered Entries will be accepted. Entry is open to junior IFSA Athletes under the age of 19 as of March 1, 2018.
3. LIABILITY RELEASE: Participation in the Contest is voluntary and contestants participate at their own risk. Freeride skiing and snowbording does include some inherent risk of physical injury or exposure to the effects of weather, including extreme temperature or conditions. By participating in the Contest, contestants acknowledge that all risks are known and appreciated. By participating, contestants waive any and all specific notice of the existence of these and other risks. Participants shall assume and pay all medical and emergency expenses in the event of injury, illness, or other incapacity that result from participation in the Contest.
4. COVENANT NOT TO SUE: Knowing the inherent risks of participation and by choosing to participate in the Contest, contestants release, waive, discharge, covenant not to sue and agree to hold IFSA, Romp Skis, RIDE or its subsidiaries, parents, affiliates, joint ventures, officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, insurers, insurance brokers, and successors harmless from any and all claims, demands and actions of any and every kind I have, may have or may hereafter accrue against the released parties directly or indirectly arising out of or relating in any respect to my attending or participating in all aspects of this Contest.
5. AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THE LAW: Contestants agree to abide by all state, local, and federal laws in participating in this Contest and creating content for this contest, including but not limited to prohibitions on entry, trespass, and unauthorized hours of service. IFSA, Romp Skis, and RIDE encourages contestants to participate in the Contest in a safe, lawful, and responsible manner. Contestants who act in violation of the law may be disqualified from participation at our sole discretion.
6. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Winners will be determined by Instagram posts tagged with #ROMPtheYARD by April 5, 2018. Winners will be notified through a private social media message or via the provided email address through your active IFSA membership. The email or message will include next steps for retrieving the prize. Winners will be determined based on review by representatives of IFSA and Romp Skis and their verification of the authenticity and accuracy of the Entry. In the event of a tie, the tie will be broken with procedures established by Sponsor.
7. PRIZES: One custom designed pair of Romp Skis to a winning ski entrant and one RIDE snowboard to a winning snowboard entrant.
8. AGREEMENT TO PROMOTE: Each participant agrees to use of his/her name, address, likeness and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. All photographs submitted as part of the Entry become the exclusive property of Romp Skis (the “Sponsor”) and IFSA and will not be returned. Contest open to skiers or snowboarders with an active IFSA membership (and their immediate families and members of the same household).
9. GENERAL: This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Contest will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Utah. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States of America. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, incorrect or misdirected Entries; for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, including but not limited to the failure of the entry submission functionality, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices or transmission lines or data corruption; theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of Entry materials; loss or otherwise. Further, Sponsor is not responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in any entrant’s email account to receive email messages. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and winners will be selected from among all eligible Entries received prior to such time based on the process set forth above. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from this Contest or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Contest. By accepting the prize, winners agree to release Sponsor and its directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with participation in any Contest-related activity.
11. SPONSOR: Romp Skis, 420 Belleview Ave, Crested Butte, CO 81224