IFSA 2022 Junior National Registration Info & Pre-Qualified List
VERY IMPORTANT registration reminders and protocol for the 2022 IFSA Junior National Series.
- You must renew or purchase your IFSA 2022 Junior Membership before you can register for ANY Freeride events
- If you were an IFSA member last year, RENEW your license
- If you are a new IFSA athlete, select JOIN NOW
- For tips on purchasing your IFSA Membership, please click here.
- To view the 2022 IFSA Nationals Series Pre-Qualified athletes, scroll to the bottom of this article
- Not sure how to register? CLICK HERE for a step-by-step guide on how to register on our Driven Platform
BACK PROTECTORS ARE MANDATORY
FOR ALL COMPETITION RUNS!
IFSA NATIONALS REGISTRATION REMINDERS
We will be using the same 3-phase registration process for the IFSA Junior National Series events. Pre-Qualified Athletes will register first, followed by Team Quota athletes then we will run Open Registration for the remainder of the community. Open registration will be first come, first served. See Section 1.9. in the IFSA Junior Handbook for complete details.
- Athletes may register for a maximum of THREE Junior National competitions.
- If you register for more than three National Series events, you will be refunded and deleted from the roster. We will not be able to refund the transaction fee.
- The best TWO of THREE Nationals Series finishes will count toward the IFSA Overall ranking for 12-14 and 15-18 age categories.
- Your IFSA username and login (used to create your IFSA membership) will be needed to register for events.
- Event details and contact information for the Event Organizer will always be found on the IFSA Event Pages.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR NATIONALS
Pre-Qualified Registration - Nov 29 - Dec1, 2021
Pre-Qualified athletes (listed below) will register first. These athletes will be emailed individually with event registration instructions by November 29 before Pre-Qualified registration opens on The Driven. Pre-Qualified registration begins: November 29, 2021 @ 5:00 PM MST. Pre-Qualified athletes must register before 11:59 PM on December 1, 2021 or THEY FORFEIT THEIR SPOT and may only then participate in open registration between December 6-9, 2021.
Team Quota Registration - Dec 2 - 5, 2021
Following Pre-Qualified registration, Team Quota athletes will register on The Driven between December 2-5, 2021 using instructions and a passcode provided by their coaches. Team Quota athletes must register before 11:59 PM on December 5, 2021 or THEY FORFEIT THEIR SPOT and may only then participate in open registration between December 6-9, 2021.
Open Registration - Runs Dec 6-9, 2021
All remaining athletes will register during Open Registration, which will take place between December 6-9, 2021. If events sell out, athletes will be able to add themselves to a waitlist. If added to a waitlist, your credit card will be authorized - you will only be charged if the athlete is moved off the waitlist onto the participant list. To view event pages, click the resorts below in green links. Open Registration is first come, first served.
The Open Registration schedule is as follows:
DECEMBER 6, 2021
- SMUGGLERS' NOTCH - December 6, 2021 @ 5:00 PM MST
- TELLURIDE - December 6, 2021 @ 6:00 PM MST
- GRAND TARGHEE - December 6, 2021 @ 7:00 PM MST
- KICKING HORSE - December 6, 2021 @ 8:00 PM MST
DECEMBER 7, 2021
- TAOS - December 7, 2021 @ 6:00 PM MST
- RED MOUNTAIN - December 7, 2021 @ 7:00 PM MST
- CRYSTAL - December 7, 2021 @ 8:00 PM MST
- PALISADES TAHOE - December 7, 2021 @ 9:00 PM MST
DECEMBER 8, 2021
- MAD RIVER GLEN - December 8, 2021 @ 5:00 PM MST
- LAKE LOUISE - December 8, 2021 @ 6:00 PM MST
- KIRKWOOD - December 8, 2021 @ 7:00 PM MST
- ALYESKA - December 8, 2021 @ 8:00 PM MST.
DECEMBER 9, 2021
- BIG SKY - December 9, 2021 @ 6:00 PM MST
- WHISTLER - December 9, 2021 @ 7:00 PM MST
- SNOWBIRD - December 9, 2021 @ 8:00 PM MST
2022 IFSA NATIONAL SERIES PRE-QUALIFIED ATHLETES
(Alphabetically listed by last name)
Instructions to register will be emailed by Nov 29th AM
For more information, consult Section 1.9. in the IFSA Handbook
Wei Tien Ho
Tia Karina Schnenk